[NFBF-Tampa] descriptive video for Broadway plays

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 12:37:17 UTC 2017

Jim,

                Thanks for sending this out. For everyone's information, the
Straaz Center for the Performing Arts also offers live audio description of
their performances. Mike & Sherrill O'Brien, Merry, and I were invited to
critique the work of the people who do the descriptions and were treated to
a local performance of The Adaams Family by Broadway actors. It was really
great to be able to hear some of the visual details that are important to
the performance. Maybe we can organize a social outing to the Straaz one
day!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala

lost