[NFBF-Tampa] We cordially invite you to attend

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:27:36 UTC 2017

Greetings Tampa Members,

I hope you are all well, and that you are enjoying the first day of
spring. On Saturday, March 25th from 12 PM until 2 PM, the Tampa
Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida will be
holding our monthly meeting at Beef o Brady’s (8810 North himes
Avenue).

The national Federation of the Blind is in the middle of a membership
campaign, I hope you will join me by illustrating our commitment by
inviting and encouraging someone to join us on Saturday. Also, the NFB
of Florida, would like to hear why we are Federationist. So, please
send me your story. This can be short and sweet, or as long as you
need.

If you have any questions, please call, text, or email me at your
earliest convenience.

What: the Tampa Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida
When: Saturday, March 25 from 12 PM until 2 PM
Where: Beef o Brady’s, 8810 North Himes Avenue

Looking forward in seeing all of you there!

Your friend,
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.