[NFBF-Tampa] Tampa Bay Chapter Meeting Minutes for February 2017/one addition

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 20:00:56 UTC 2017

Hello again,

In editing the minutes I sent to you, I inadvertently deleted a small but
important part of Miranda's president's report. I've put it back into This
copy of the minutes. So you can just delete the first set of minutes you
received.

You don't even have to read these minutes again to find the addition, as it
states the following:

"Miranda reported that the Board decided the chapter should not alternate
between locations for our monthly meetings as this could cause confusion.
Instead, Gloria volunteered to look for a suitable central location."