[NFBF-Tampa] Merry's & Marion's Greyhound Trip

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat May 6 18:20:08 UTC 2017

Dear All,

                During our April meeting, we talked about traveling together
to Orlando on Greyhound together. Should anyone wish to book the same trip
as Janette, Merry, and me, the details of our trip are below this message.
Our total cost was $37 per person. FYI, Greyhound's website is not
accessible to screen reading software, so I enlisted my sister to help me
complete the transaction. If you call customer service, they may want to
charge a higher fee and/or special service charges for booking the ticket
for you. Because their website is inaccessible, they must, by law, make a
modification of policies, practices, and procedures to afford you an equal
fare as those able to use their website, so do not let them charge you more!

OUTGOING TRIP

May 26 2017
Leaving From: Tampa, FL @ 10:00AM
Carrier: GREYHOUND LINES, INC.
Schedule Number: GLI1002

May 26 2017
Going To: Orlando, FL @ 12:05PM
Carrier: GREYHOUND LINES, INC.
Schedule Number: GLI1002

https://www.greyhound.com/~/media/greyhound/images/ecommerce/email/confirmat
ion/station-icon.jpg

<http://locations.greyhound.com/bus-stations/usa/fl/tampa/bus-station-471504
#searchresultscontainer> TAMPA BUS STATION *
610 POLK ST
Tampa, FL 33602
8132292174

https://www.greyhound.com/~/media/greyhound/images/ecommerce/email/confirmat
ion/station-icon.jpg

<http://locations.greyhound.com/bus-stations/usa/fl/orlando/bus-station-4711
96#searchresultscontainer> ORLANDO BUS STATION
555 N JOHN YOUNG PKWY
Orlando, FL 32805
4072923424

* This is your boarding station for the outgoing trip.

RETURN TRIP

May 29 2017
Leaving From: Orlando, FL @ 1:15PM
Carrier: GREYHOUND LINES, INC.
Schedule Number: GLI3723

May 29 2017
Going To: Tampa, FL @ 3:20PM
Carrier: GREYHOUND LINES, INC.
Schedule Number: GLI3723

https://www.greyhound.com/~/media/greyhound/images/ecommerce/email/confirmat
ion/station-icon.jpg

<http://locations.greyhound.com/bus-stations/usa/fl/orlando/bus-station-4711
96#searchresultscontainer> ORLANDO BUS STATION *
555 N JOHN YOUNG PKWY
Orlando, FL 32805
4072923424

https://www.greyhound.com/~/media/greyhound/images/ecommerce/email/confirmat
ion/station-icon.jpg

<http://locations.greyhound.com/bus-stations/usa/fl/tampa/bus-station-471504
#searchresultscontainer> TAMPA BUS STATION
610 POLK ST
Tampa, FL 33602
8132292174

* This is your boarding station for the return trip.