[NFBF-Tampa] please signFw: Americans with disabilities

Jim Lovell jdolphin at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 30 13:47:54 UTC 2017

Hello everyone;
I have signed this petition and I am asking you to sign the petition also.
This is a big deal and we need to let the United States Congress know that we are against any legislation that inhibits the civil rights of disabled people in the U.S.
The disabled population in the United States will continue to be discriminated and our rights be minimized until we become a united front.
I hope that you will stand up for the rights of the disabled and sign the petition...remember disabilities do not discriminate...at any time maybe today an accident will occur and you will find that you are a member of the disabled population in the United States!
Thank you,

Jimmy Lovell