[NFBF-Tampa] End of the year party information

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:18:19 UTC 2017

Greetings Tampa members and Friends,

I have great news!!! Drum roll!!!

Barbra has agreed to host our end of the year/holiday party.
Therefore, we will not be meeting in November, and will hold our party
on Saturday, December 9th. The time and other details will follow at a
later date.

I hope you all enjoy your time off, and try not to eat too much turkey. Lol

With warm regards,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.