[NFBF-Tampa] What day do you prefer?

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 19:54:56 UTC 2017

Greetings Tampa Members,

I hope you all are well, and are enjoying your weakened.  As we are
trying to prepare for a bigger meet the Blind Month event in 2018, I
do have a question. White cane day in 2018 is on a Monday, would we
want to do something that day, or the Saturday before.

Please let me know, and stay tune for more details.

Thanks!
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.