[NFBF-Tampa] 2018 state convention planning meeting

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 16:08:36 UTC 2017

Greetings  Tampa members and friends,
I hope you all are happy and well. On Monday, October 9 at 8 PM we will be holding a teleconference meeting with the Suncoast chapter to discuss more on state convention. The conference details are listed below.
Conference number: 712-770-4657
Access code: 244187

If using a mobile device please click:
712-770-4657,244187 I hope to hear all of you there, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

We are stronger together, when we work together!

Ph: (352)942-0417

Ph: (352)942-0417