[NFBF-Tampa] Meet the blind month meaning

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 20:44:23 UTC 2017

Greetings all,
On Tuesday, September 5th at  7 PM we will be holding a conference call to discuss and finalize some of our meet the blind month activities. If you were assigned homework during the last meeting or at the chapter meeting, we ask  that you come prepared to this meeting and present your findings. Conference number and access code are listed below for your convenience.
Conference code(712) 770-4657
Access code: 244187:

If using a mobile device click the below number to be entered automatically,
(712) 770-4657,244187

Ph: (352)942-0417