[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting at reminder

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:57:37 UTC 2017

Greetings Tampa members and friends,
I hope all of you are well, and that your routine has returned back to normality after the storm. On Saturday, September 23 we will be holding our monthly meeting at beef O Brady's, 8810 North Himes Ave., from 11:30 AM until 2:30 PM. Please notice the time change. This is due to our guest speaker who will be discussing employment and SSI benefits and Social Security benefits. I hope you will plan accordingly to attend, and please share with anyone who you think could benefit!

We are stronger together, when we work together!

Your friend,

Ph: (352)942-0417