[NFBF-Tampa] Please help if you can

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:03:59 UTC 2017

I am still waiting for a phone call from them. Have not heard from no one in my family. I think they are OK but the fear of the unknown is really stressing me out. Yesterday and today I will be sending my brother more food supplies because, the people in the island may have money but the grocery stores have not received shipment to restock. Thanks for asking

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality