[NFBF-Tampa] Extra activities

Gloria Mills Hicks glorianfbf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 01:57:03 UTC 2017

Hi Miranda and all,

I would be interested in the chapter going together to a comedy club.

A movie would be nice, if we can fine one we all want to see.

Gloria Mills Hicks

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL 33629

813 837-1100

Cell: 813 340-9754

On Sep 26, 2017, at 10:19 AM, tampa President via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings all,
As we previously discussed at our chapter meeting, below is a list of different activities. Please put them in the order that you like the most. I appreciate everyone's input, and can't wait to see which one we will do first.

A. Comedy club
B. Bowling
C. The movies
D. Picnic at the park
E. Baseball game

F. Other (please list an event that is not here)

Ph: (352)942-0417

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Tampa:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-tampa_nfbnet.org/lewpil1952%40gmail.com