[NFBF-Tampa] Extra activities

Dan Hicks danjhicks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 22:32:40 UTC 2017

Number one for me would be comedy club.

Number two, picnic in the park, when it gets cooler.

Number three, movies, if we can agree on one, and there are so few good ones around that I don’t think that is likely. Maybe closer to the end of the year.

Dan

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as

 outraged as those who are.”                          ― Benjamin Franklin