[NFBF-Tampa] Chapter's next meeting

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:53:08 UTC 2018

Greetings Chapter members and Friends,

The Tampa Chapter of the national Federation of the Blind of Florida
will hold our next meeting on Friday, April 20 from 6 PM until 8 PM.

During this meeting we will also be holding our last spirit night
before our state convention. So, invite your family, friends,
neighbors, and anyone you want. All the details regarding this meeting
can be found below:

What: Tampa Bay chapter meeting
When: Friday, April 20th from 6 PM until 8 PM
Where: 8810 N Himes avenue (Beef ‘O’ Brady’s)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Remember, we are stronger together, when we work together!!!

With all the best,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.