[NFBF-Tampa] meeting with Senator marco Rubio's office details inside

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Apr 5 21:53:12 UTC 2018

Miranda,

	I will be there!

Marion

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-Tampa [mailto:nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tampa Bay President via NFBF-Tampa
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 1:52 PM
To: nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tampa Bay President
Subject: [NFBF-Tampa] meeting with Senator marco Rubio's office details inside

Greetings Tampa members,

I hope this message finds you well. As you all are aware we met with
Senator Bill nelson’s office regarding the ADA bill that we do not
want to drop. We have been working on a meeting with Senator Marco
Rubio’s office, and we finally have an appointment on Monday, April
16th at 9:30 AM.

Everyone is invited to attend, but we are asking that you RSVP, so we
know you will be in attendance. Details regarding this meeting are
listed below.

What: meeting with Senator Marco Rubio’s office
When: Monday, April 16th at 9:30 AM (if attending please arrive by
9:00 AM, and plan to be there until 10:45 AM)
Where: le Meridian hotel (in the restaurant (601 N Florida Avenue

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Best,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.