[NFBF-Tampa] meeting with Senator marco Rubio's office updates

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:41:37 UTC 2018

Greetings Tampa members,
On Monday, April 16th at 9:30 AM we will be meeting with Jonathan Torres, a representative from Senator Rubio's office. We thank those who RSVP.  For those who have RSVPed we ask that you please arrive by 8:30, AM, so we can form a game plan prior to meeting with Mr. Torres. There is a restaurant in this hotel that you can eat breakfast while we discuss how to handle things. Details regarding this meeting are
listed below.

What: meeting with Senator Marco Rubio’s office
When: Monday, April 16th at 9:30 AM (if attending please arrive by
8:30 AM, and plan to be there until 10:45 AM)
Where: le Meridian hotel (in the restaurant (601 N Florida Avenue

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Best,

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.