[NFBF-Tampa] Fund Raising Committee Meeting

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Aug 2 01:38:51 UTC 2018

Dear Tampa Bay Chapter Members,

                On Thursday, August 9 at 7:00 p.m., we will hold a Chapter
fund Raising Committee call to discuss ideas to raise the needed funds to
pursue the mission and goals of the National Fedeeration of the Blind in our
area. Please plan to join us and put the "fun" in fund raising. Please use
the following number and code to join the call:

Phone: 712-770-4657

Code: 244187

Gloria and I look forward to a lively discussion and hearing your great
ideas!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala