[NFBF-Tampa] T-Shirt colors

Barbara Gaw gawberg at verizon.net
Mon Aug 20 21:39:16 UTC 2018

  I vote for yellow. I think the logo would show up well against the yellow background.

 Barbara

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Thursday, August 16, 2018, Tampa Bay President via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings Tampa Members, I hope you all are doing well, and are staying dry with this rainy weather. A few meetings ago discussed ordering polos, and wanted to know the colors that the company offers, plus which color would pop out the most. With our logo. Below you will find the different colr choices. Please be prepared to discuss at our next meeting on Saturday, August 25th from 12 PM to 2 PM. White Gold Hibiscus Banana Light Stone Light Blue Light Pink Stone Tropical Pink Turquoise Bright Lavender Sunflower Yellow -- Miranda B. Kilby President, Tampa Bay Chapter National federation of the Blind of Florida Ph.: 352-942-0417 E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want. _______________________________________________ NFBF-Tampa mailing list NFBF-Tampa at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbf-tampa_nfbnet.org To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Tampa: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-tampa_nfbnet.org/gawberg%40verizon.net