[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting reminder and location

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:35:07 UTC 2018

Greetings all,
I hope you all are doing well. We will be meeting on Saturday, August 25 from 12 PM until 2 PM at Chili's, 2903 N. Dale Mabry. If you would like to arrive at 11:30 AM we will have a few moments extra for socializing. In addition, we have a guest speaker that will start at 12 PM. I do ask that you please arrive where you will be able to enjoy The presentation and give feedback to the speaker.
We will be meeting in the chilies private room.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at your convenience. Thanks

Ph: (352)942-0417