[NFBF-Tampa] Polo Shirts

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Wed Aug 29 19:53:44 UTC 2018

Dear Tampa Bay Chapter Members,

                During our meeting on August 25, we voted to get new
sunflower yellow polo shirts as our chapter uniform shirt. There were also a
few members who liked the turquoise shirt. Though the yellow shirt will
serve as our identifying color at chapter events, those who would like to
order an additional branded shirt in turquoise or any other color may do so.

                These shirts are high quality cotton/polyester,
short-sleeved, collared shirts. They are available in both men's and women's
styles, so our ladies will have a shirt cut to fit. The National Federation
of the Blind logo, including the "Live the Life You Want!" tag line,  will
be embroidered in full color over the left breast and the opportunity logo
will appear in full color on the right sleeve.

                I will be placing our order on Tuesday, September 4 so the
shirts can be delivered at our next meeting on September 22. Each member
will need to pay for the shirt upon delivery and may do so by cash, check,
or credit/debit card. The cost of the shirts are as follows:

S - XL: $25

XXL: 27.00

XXXL: $28.00

XXXXL: $29.00

Please send an email directly to me by Tuesday, September 4 at 9:00 a.m. at

Marion.Gwizdala at verizon.net

with your shirt size, style (Men's or women's), and, if you would like a
turquoise or other color, please let me know this, as well. If you have any
questions, please send them to this list so all can benefit from the answer.
I look forward to hearing from each of you!

Fraternally yours,

Marion