[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] December 27th, Holiday Calendar Raffle Results

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Dec 28 17:27:08 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

It’s great that my friend Roz’s generosity paid off for us in the holiday raffle!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

I’m looking forward to our chapter doing important work in 2019, and of course enjoying each other’s company. Our annual Christmas parties are sure an indication of how much fun we have when we get together.

I know you join me in thanking Miranda and Paul for hosting such an awesome party!

Wishing all a blessed and happy New Year

Sherrill