[NFBF-Tampa] H.R. 620

Dan Hicks danjhicks at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 21:00:02 UTC 2018

The best site that I know of for this purpose is GovTrack.

 <https://www.govtrack.us/congress/> https://www.govtrack.us/congress/

Sorry, but I do not know how JAWS-accessible this site is.

About the vote: I know the NFB is non-partisan, and most of our issues are
supposed to be the same, but again, it is the Republicans who have screwed
us on this issue. The bill passed 225-192. In Florida, none of our Democrats
voted in favor and only one Republican, Mario Diaz-Ballart, voted against
its passage.

Nationally, only 5.6 per cent of Republicans voting voted against the bill,
while 89 per cent of voting Democrats voted against it.  Here is that page:

 <https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h80>
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h80

I am sure Trump is pleased with the results. His properties have been sued
many times over the past few years for ADA violations.

Dan

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."

                                                 ― Abraham Lincoln