[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [Nfbf-l] National Federation of the Blind, FL Book Club

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:37:53 UTC 2018

Greetings,
One to learn more about the history of the national Federation of the blind? Join Camille for our book club. The email below states which is speech she will be reviewing and you have the option to read the speech or listen to it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or Camille at your earliest convenience

Ph: (352)942-0417

Begin forwarded message: