[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting reminder

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:50:53 UTC 2018

Greetings all,
I hope you all are doing well, and that you will be joining us on Saturday. Remember, we will be holding elections on Saturday and to be qualified to vote or hold and position you must be a paid member. Our dues are only $10 per year, and we look forward and having a fun filled time on Saturday. More details can be found below for your convenience.

What: Tampa Bay chapter meeting
Where: beef Obrady's, 8810 North Himes Ave., when: Saturday, February 24 from 12 PM until 2 PM

If you have any questions feel free to contact me but your preferred method of choice.

Remember, we are stronger together, when we work together!

Ph: (352)942-0417