[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: Right Hear free indoor navigation app

Deon Bradley deon at bradleycoaching.com
Tue Feb 27 19:13:40 UTC 2018

Miranda,

Thanks for passing this along.

Everyone, pls. note that while this product has been used successfully around the world for three years, it was recently introduced in the US and has not been implemented in Tampa yet. I am working with the company to launch it across North America and would appreciate if you would download the free app, check out the demo under Settings  and let me know your thoughts. We’re trying to get this into as many locations as possible so that you and others can dramatically enhance your  independence and ability to navigate inside public buildings. If you have contacts at the County, the City, the airport, hospitals, museums or other public venues. Pls. email me.

Thanks!

Deon