[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting reminder for Saturday, January 27

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:59:26 UTC 2018

Greetings Tampa members,

I hope you all are well, and are staying warm. On Saturday, January
27th from 12 PM until 2 PM, we will be having our first meeting of the
year. Come share, learn, and grow with us!!!

Sharing is caring, so, invite a friend!

What: NFBF Tampa Bay Chapter meeting
When: Saturday, January 27, 12 PM to 2 PM
Where: 8810 N Himes Ave., Beef O Brady’s

P.S. Elections will be next month (February). So, if you would like to
be eligible to hold a position or to vote, you must become a member,
or renew your membership $10 dues prior.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.