[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: tampa bay chapter meeting minutes October, 2017

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:32:46 UTC 2018

Greetings all,
I hope all of you have prepared to join us tomorrow, January 27 from 12 PM until 2 PM, at beef O Brady's, 8810 North Himes Ave. During this meeting we will be discussing several different ideas and goals for 2018. Also, we will have a guest speaker from our Hillsborough transit hart. Come and share your concerns and hopefully have questions answered.

Below is our wonderful minutes from our secretary. Please read prior to our meeting, so we can vote and except these minutes. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by your preferred method of choice. See you soon!

Ph: (352)942-0417

Begin forwarded message: