[NFBF-Tampa] a friendly reminder of our chapter meeting this Saturday at 11:30, at O'Brien's Irish pub in Brandon

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Jul 26 17:51:59 UTC 2018

Hello Chapter members and friends,

With all this rain, do you think HART will send boats to our door so we can
get to our meeting (lol!)

This is a reminder that our meeting this Saturday will be held at O'Brien's
Irish Pub in Brandon. The address is 701 West Lumsden Road. I will send out
O'Brien's menu in a separate email so you can get a headstart in deciding
which yummy things to order!

We are holding a meet and greet at 11:30, so please come early to greet
newcomers and for good fun and fellowship!

As usual, the meeting will end around 2:00.

And.as an O'Brien myself, I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you at
O'Brien's!

Cheers!

Sherrill

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary

Tampa Bay Chapter

Phone 813-935-0474, cell 813-767-1890

email Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back