[NFBF-Tampa] Extra activities

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 01:15:08 UTC 2018

Hey members of the Tampa Chapter,
I believe you will find all the bowling alley will all have a bumpers as well as the device that enables people to roll the ball down the alley without having to bend down or with those people who may be in chairs. I need to have these to be ADA compliant. If I was able to come up my choices would be bowling, Connie clubs. Activities like paintball, horseback riding, canoeing and kayaking also sound like a lot of fun. There are some people who do kayaking for the disabled where it is not necessary to get into the shell.
   Thanks, the older Paul

Sent from my iPhone