[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] Legislative Teleconference

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:00:04 UTC 2018

Greetings all,
Please see the below email regarding a special teleconference this Thursday evening. We will be planning meetings with both of our local Senate offices, and if you would like to attend these meetings it is mandatory that you attend this Thursday evening meeting. Thanks

Ph: (352)942-0417

Begin forwarded message: