[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting with Senator Nelsons Regional Director

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 23:51:33 UTC 2018

Greetings Jeanette and all,
Thank you so much for providing all of this information for our Monday meeting. For those who are thinking of attending I asked that you please let Mary, Jeanette or myself know, so we can make sure that we meet up with you. For those who might not know what Washington seminar clothing is, we ask that you dress as if you were going to a professional job. Once again, thank you Jeanette for all your hard work and diligence on getting this meeting, and I think everyone who attends for supporting the Tampa Bay chapterand what we stand for.

Ph: (352)942-0417