[NFBF-Tampa] Macular degeneration: 'I've been given my sight back' - BBC News

Lloyd Matthews llomad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 18:14:20 UTC 2018

Hi Vandolin,
Thanks for your Email regarding Article  on Macular Degeneration. Unfortunately, I was unable to extract the the information from the Email. Actually there was no link for the article/document to be viewed.
It could be that my deteriorating vision is playing tricks with me, as I was unable to figure it out.  Kindly assist me by sending me a Copy of the Article itself, so that I can review it and learn some more about my eye condition.
Best Regards to you and your family.

Lloyd E. M.