[NFBF-Tampa] Event infromation for Saturday, November 10

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 01:58:00 UTC 2018

Greetings Tampa Members,

I am super excited about our upcoming meet the Blind Month event on
Saturday, November 10th from 10 AM until 3 PM. Below you will find all
the details for the event.

WHERE: East Tampa Christian Church Fellowship Hall
                    7824 S. 24th Avenue
                    Tampa, Florida
                    (Two blocks north of Causeway Blvd. & 78th Street)
DATE: Saturday, November 10
TIME 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

In addition, please don't forget to wear your new yellow polos, so we
are color coordinated, and our guest will know who to talk to if they
need something.

Thank you to those who have signed up to bring something already, and
the list is below:

Cookies
Case of water
meatballs
mini Cubans
Assorted  personal chips
Mini corn dogs
cupcakes
Vegetable tray
Plates
Paper Towels
Forks

for those who have not done so, please let me know what you can bring
soon, so I can add it to the list.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to
contact me by your perfered method.
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.