[NFBF-Tampa] Holiday calendar raffle tickets

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 17:31:12 UTC 2018

Greetings All,
I hope you all are well, and that you had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. As a friendly reminder if you still have holiday calendar raffle ticket stubs and funds I need to receive them no later than Wednesday, November 28 so they can be added to the Tampa bay chapter count and into the tumbler. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me. Didn’t have a chance to purchase one, but still would like to? You can use PayPal  to purchase however many tickets you would like. The tickets are five dollars and you can do this by using the link below
Paypal.me/nfbf

Ph: (352)942-0417