[NFBF-Tampa] Tampa Bay Chapter Uniform Shirts

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Oct 1 16:53:12 UTC 2018

Dear All,

                At our last Tampa Bay Chapter meeting we distributed our
beautiful Sunflower Yellow polo shirts. These brightly colored
short-sleeved, collared polo shirts feature the logo of the National
Federation of the Blind embroidered in full color over the left breast with
the words "Tampa Bay Chapter" above the logo and "Florida" below it. On the
right sleeve is an embroidery of Opportunity", the graphical image branding
our name. When some other members saw these shirts, they wanted one, as
well, and we took orders for four more shirts. As we approach White Cane
Safety Day and our Meet the Blind Month activity, we are certain there are a
few more members interested in scoring one of these beautiful shirts. In
order to have them on hand by our White Cane Safety Day event on Saturday,
October 13, we must place an order by close of business on Tuesday, October
2; therefore, I need to know if there are any other members interested in
purchasing a shirt. Each shirt is $25.00 and you can pay for them with cash,
debit/credit card, or check. Orders must be placed with me no later than
4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 2. Please either  email, text, or call me if
you would like to purchase a shirt to let me know the size you would like.
My email address is

Marion.gwizdala at verizon.net

You can also call or text me at (813) 626-2789. If you get voice mail,
please feel free to leave me your order. I will confirm your order in the
same way you place the order (email, text, or telephone call).

                Also, please watch this discussion list for exciting news
about our upcoming events posted by those coordinating them! The Tampa Bay
Chapter is and exciting, dedicated, dynamic group of blind individuals
committed to raising the expectations of the blind and living the lives we
want!

Fraternally yours,

Marion