[NFBF-Tampa] Preparing for the upcoming elections

Dan Hicks danjhicks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:42:31 UTC 2018

Thanks for sending. Gloria and I got this flyer by snail-mail, printed in
black and white. I must say those cheeseburgers on the grill look much more
appetizing in color. Unfortunately, I have to work that day.

Dan Hicks

Treasurer, Tampa Bay Chapter

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."

                                                 ― Abraham Lincoln