[NFBF-Tampa] Polo-Incorrect size

Janice Butler janice.butler51 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:27:37 UTC 2018

 Dear members and friends of the Tampa chapter:

I need some assistance if possible which would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has an XL Polo and needs a Large, I would love to switch with you or if you plan on ordering a Large; please order an XL and after you get it, we can switch.

I am not used to wearing Polo’s which is why the confusion in ordering. Lesson learned. Polo’s are much tighter. 🙁

If you can help or have any questions please respond to this message or email me at

Janice. Butler51 at gmail.com

Phone: 813-626-5770.

Sincerely,

Janice (Butler)