[NFBF-Tampa] A new chapter member

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Oct 26 18:34:57 UTC 2018

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to Tampa...home of the Cuban sandwich and...best of all, the Tampa
Bay Chapter!
We're so glad you  have found a job here. We're lucky to now have you in our
midst!
We'll do whatever we can to help make you feel at home.
And of course, as a longtime member of FLAGDU, I have to say that we're
happy to welcome one more guide dog into our gang of pooches! I believe our
chapter may lead all NFBF chapters in the number of guide dogs...horray!

For those who don't know Carlos, you'll soon be so pleased to call him your
friend!
I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon.

Blessings,
Sherrill

Greetings to my federation family. For those of you who do not know me, my
name is Carlos Montas. I have been  a  long time member of the National
Federation of the blind.
I have previously been a member of the Miami Dade chapter, as well as the
Tallahassee and Daytona Beach chapters respectively.
As of this Monday, I will be moving to Tampa. I am looking forward to
joining this chapter and contributing what I can to the chapter as well as
to the organization.
Finally I am excited to share that I will be working as an
advocate-investigator  with Disability Rights Florida on the Systems reform
team.
May you all have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely,
Carlos Montas