[NFBF-Tampa] Polo Shirt-Attention Tampa Chapter Members

Janice Butler janice.butler51 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 06:37:49 UTC 2018

 I need to ask if anyone ordered an XL Polo shirt but needs a large instead. I would love to trade with you or if you haven’t ordered your shirt and need a large. I have a large. If you could order an XL instead and after you get it we can trade. It would be much appreciated. I don’t wear polos so I didn’t realize Polo’s are a lot tighter. Again, if anyone can help,    It would be appreciated. I’ll see you at Beef’s. .🙂