[NFBF-Tampa] November 10th event details

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:20:50 UTC 2018

On Saturday, November 10th from 10 AM to 3 PM we will be hosting a
Vision Fair at East Tampa Cristian Church (7824 24th S Avenue, Tampa,
FL 33619. This event will include vendors, product and service
presentations, a showing of the film “Do You Dream in Color”, light
refreshments, and free eye pressure screenings (must call to make an
appointment for the exam (.

What: NFB Vision Fair
When: November 10th from 10 AM to 3 PM
Where: East Tampa Cristian Church (7824 24th S Avenue, Tampa, FL 33619.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.