[NFBF-Tampa] We are confirmed for Bowling at Oakfield lanes for Saturday, September 8 from one until three. We need to arrive no later than 1245.

Jeanette Torres jtorres3263 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:14:20 UTC 2018

So far the amount of people going is ten including myself. Bowling is $2.00
per game per person plus 2.25 for shoe rental. We need to know if there are
any lefties, because if so we will need a rail on the right side. Sherrill I
hope your knee feels better soon.

Jeanette Torres

Saturday, September 8 from one until three. We need to arrive no later than
1245.

We have a total of three coming since my granddaughter will be joining us.
Sherrill,  I Hope your knee heals quickly.