[NFBF-Tampa] Last Chance to Order Shirts

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Sep 6 14:59:52 UTC 2018

Dear Tampa Bay Chapter Members,

                I will place our order for polo shirts on Friday afternoon
so we have them in our hands in time for the September meeting at O'Brien's.
These high quality Sunflower Yellow collared polo shirts are available in
both women's and Men's cut and feature the logo of the National Federation
of the Blind embroidered in full color on the left breast with "Tampa Bay
Chapter above the text and "Florida" beneath the logo. For a touch of class,
the opportunity logo is also embroidered in full color on the right sleeve.
All sizes are available from S - XXXXXL. We must place our order by close of
business on Friday, September 7  in order to distribute them at our
September 22 meeting. To order your polo shirt, please send an email to

Marion.gwizdala at verizon.net

By 4:00 p.m. Friday.

Fraternally yours,

Marion