[NFBF-Tampa] This is a reminder About the Walk-a-thon fund raiser for MS on Saturday, April 6

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:34:49 UTC 2019

Thank you Jeanette for sending out this information. Like Marion stated, yes, shirts can definitely be ordered. However, we will not have them in time for the walk. A solution for now, is if you are attending the walk and do not have one of our polos, Wear a yellow shirt, So you match the group. If you would like a shirt please contact me with your size. We will be meeting up at the Second building from the main entrance.

Ineko,
Their most Lakely are spots where people can sit, but since the team will be walking I would hate for you to be sitting alone. Also, your health comes first, and you definitely will be there in spirit.

In addition, please, please, please if you are attending and have not notified me as of now, please let me know as soon as possible, so we can all walk together.

Ph: (352)942-0417