[NFBF-Tampa] Deadline approaching

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:13:32 UTC 2019

Howdy Members,

The deadline for all fees for the horseback riding and camp fire is
fast approaching. If you are attending this activity please see below
the breakdown of the fees.

Horseback riding: $20, totaling $40
Camp fire: $10

So, if you are doing both the remaining balance is $30 and the
deadline to submit this is Saturday, April 13th. There are a few
options on submitting the funds below:

You can pay by using the below PayPal link
Paypal.me/NFBFTampaBay

Or, by mailing a check to Dan
Dan Hicks
504 South Armenia Avenue unit 1319-B
Tampa, Florida 33609

In addition, if you are attending the BELL Training on Saturday, April
13th you could also bring the funds there.

If you have questions contact me prior to the deadline.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.