[NFBF-Tampa] Sign Up Sheet for the Camp Fire

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:21:25 UTC 2019

Howdy members,

Our horseback riding and camp fire activity is fast approaching. As we
have discuss we would like to roast hotdogs and create Smores. Below
you will find a list of items that we need to make this event
successful. Please reply to all so we all can prepare accordingly. If
you see a name next to the below items that means that person is
bringing that item, and we need enough for 20 people.

•	Hotdogs
•	Hotdog buns
•	Marshmallows
•	Gram Crackers
•	Hershey individual chocolate
•	Ketchup
•	Plates
•	Paper towels, Miranda
•	Chips, Paul 1 bag
•	Mosquito/bug spray

This will be a B.O.B. (Bring your Own Beverage) event. Please make
sure all items are either in plastic or can, NO glass.

If you have any questions please contact me at your convenience.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.