[NFBF-Tampa] Ring My Bell

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 00:30:19 UTC 2019

Greetings Tampa Members and Friends,

I first would like to thank all of you who attended our NFB BELL
training last Saturday. We definitely gained the knowledge to hold a
successful BELL Academy. Great news! We have retained our facility for
our 2019 NFB BELL Academy. We will be holding our NFB BELL Academy
from June 17th through June 28th, at, the Boys and Girls Club, 1301
North Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607.

I have submitted all the information to our national office, and we
are currently waiting for our registration link. I will let everyone
know as soon as are application is live, so kids can get signed up.

Marion,

Thank you for posting this song to keep us motivated. Ring! Ring! Ring!

Again, thank you all for your support and updates will come soon.

Best,

Miranda

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.