[NFBF-Tampa] To nfb Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 20:51:22 UTC 2019

Yes I was still late for work because I am supposed to sign in at 8 o’clock. When I got there they told me this morning that I’m supposed to sign in at 8 o’clock 30 minutes before I start work. And the people who start at seven I signed in at 7 o’clock. This is how it is done at my job they don’t like you signing in on your start time. They like it just sign in 30 minutes before your start time so you will have time to get to your destination and start work at 8:30 not flying in at 8:30. So I was still late

Even the people that work at the front desk as well and a cord and at the main hospital they start at 7:30 but they are supposed to sign in before 730 likes him start at 8:30 we are supposed to sign in before 8 o’clock or right at 8 o’clock if we start at 8:30 those who start at 9:30 supposed to sign in at 9 o’clock that gives us time to get to our area and start work on our schedule time not signing in at 8:30 not signing in at 7:30 not signing in at 9:30 because we are supposed to be at our area at those times not signing in at that time so yes I was still late

Always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone