[NFBF-Tampa] August chapter meeting reminder

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Aug 18 16:48:45 UTC 2019

Hello to all Tampa Bay Chapter members and friends,

Our upcoming meeting will be held on Saturday, August 24, from 12:00 till
2:00, at Beef O'Brady's, 8810 N. Himes Avenue. We hope you can also join us
for our meet and greet from 11:30 till noon.

Before we know it, October will be here, when we celebrate Meet the Blind
Month. With your creative ideas and enthusiasm, we will be able to come up
with exciting plans to make this year's events both educational and fun. So
we look forward to seeing lots of you at next Saturday's meeting. Please put
your thinking caps on and come prepared to get involved in showing our
community how we can live the lives we want!

Warm regards,

Sherrill

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary

Tampa Bay Chapter

Phone 813-935-0474, cell 813-767-1890

Email sherrill.obrien at verizon.net

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back