[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:45:25 UTC 2019

Greetings all

This morning I am standing out side of the Social Security office on  Frintage  road. I am waiting for my job coach so I can start my job I will be doing every Monday. And the cop here Saul Frisco standing in harness. And he had to ask me is he a license guide dog or a service dog. Didn’t ask is he a service dog he asked is he license to be a service dog. And I said what. Because I never heard a question like this asked before. I always had to question ask is he a service dog and that’s it I never got asked until just now is he a license Service dog. And I’m like wow really dude. I stayed nice and calm because I am very sick not just with cancer under my left armpit but I am having pain in the left side of my stomach really bad where it is hard for me to stand to look into try to sit up. And I’m also having very bad pain in my right leg. Where it feels like someone is trying to squeeze my leg off.

Always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone