[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 17:35:28 UTC 2019

Greetings all

tomorrow I go back to 2 Tampa General circle. I have to drink contrast. At 9 o’clock I drink a whole one. And I think an hour later I drink a half a one. So nasty. I have three appointments right there tomorrow. But I am so glad the city bus goes right there. So I do not have to cross any streets and let me out right there inside where it’s nice and safe. I can I have nothing to eat at 8:00 AM. But I can eat something before 8 o’clock.

Lots of love always 💗💗💗💗
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone